Monday 12 September 2011

Merlin Actors - The Full Set

A few months ago at Kapow Comic Con I photographed four actors from Merlin. I posted a couple photos with the set from the weekend and they have been by far my most viewed images this year and I've seen them reposted on hundreds of websites.

So for all the fans I decided to upload the full set. Hope you enjoy.

The four actors are:

Colin Morgan - Merlin
Bradley James - Arthur
Katie McGrath - Morgana
Angel Coulby - Gwen














I will post new photos very soon. I've got one large project on the go and have shot a lot of randoms lately.
I have also been concentrating on running The Portable Exhibition. If you don't know what it is take a look and find us on Twitter and Facebook.

6 comments:

Merlin's fans are indeed serious about their fandom :-) Very nice pictures. Loved the w&B shots. always my favorites. Congrats on your graduation too!

Wonderful photos! Loved the Bradley James ones, particulalry the black and white one. Thanks for sharing!

thank you so much for your photo i loved them all :)

What beautiful photos. There can never be enough Bradley James pictures! Would you consider a Bradely-only photoshoot? Many, many fans would love to see that.

Can't thank you enough, what a beautiful gallery!


Olga

Post a Comment